Bone Grafting Post-Op
Bone Grafting Post-Op Care
- Do your best to not disturb or agitate area of bone graft in any way. Leave area alone in order to assure an adequate healing process
- Continue normal hygiene – brush your teeth twice a day. Do not brush the graft area for 3 weeks or until your next visit to our office.
- A soft food diet is recommended for 3 weeks. Avoid chewing any foods on the side of the surgical site.
- All medications should be taken AS PRESCRIBED and until gone. Please note, do not swish with prescribed Peridex rinse. Simply hold solution in mouth at the surgical site for 30 seconds and gently spit rinse from mouth.
- Return to our office for all post-operative appointments.
What are others saying about us?
Great Surgeon and staff. Very Professional and Helpful. I am very thankful they were there for me during Covid19 pandemic.
I had an extraction yesterday and at 66 I still have this tremendous anxiety of going into a dentist office. I walked in a complete bag of nerves. Dr Little and his staff saw this and treated me with such kindness and reassurance that it went a lot better than anything I Could imagine. Cara One of the dental assistants was so calming and reassuring. The whole extraction went very smoothly. Dr Little was outstanding and it goes without saying I would whole heartedly recommend Dr Little with no reservations. From Dr Little’s staff to Dr Little they are all top notch.