Sinus Involvement Post-Op
- Bite on moistened gauze pack that has been placed over the wound for at least one hour
- Do NOT blow your nose for 21 days. Do NOT stifle sneezes or sneeze through your nose. If the urge to sneeze arises, sneeze with your mouth open
- Avoid smoking for 21 days
- No swimming or heavy exercise for 3 weeks
- Stick to a soft food diet for your own comfort – chew on the opposite side
- Continue normal hygiene – be sensitive to the wound area
- Return to our office for all scheduled post – operative appointments
- Take ALL prescriptions as ordered by your Doctor
What are others saying about us?
Great Surgeon and staff. Very Professional and Helpful. I am very thankful they were there for me during Covid19 pandemic.
I had an extraction yesterday and at 66 I still have this tremendous anxiety of going into a dentist office. I walked in a complete bag of nerves. Dr Little and his staff saw this and treated me with such kindness and reassurance that it went a lot better than anything I Could imagine. Cara One of the dental assistants was so calming and reassuring. The whole extraction went very smoothly. Dr Little was outstanding and it goes without saying I would whole heartedly recommend Dr Little with no reservations. From Dr Little’s staff to Dr Little they are all top notch.